My Ten Commandments
The following was paid for by John Brodigan for a Better America
I'm usually Mr. Happy Go Lucky, but much like all of you, there are a number of things people do that piss me off. So a while back I had posted my Three Commandments. From there it grew to five. Now, there are ten. And since I've grown tired of the news and have nothing else grinding my gears, I share them with you now...
(There were fifteen, but Moses dropped the tablet that had 11-15 chiseled on them.)
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF JOHN*
*I reserve the right to make exceptions depending on how cute she is
1. Me having a cell phone does not put me at your beck and call. I'll answer it when I'm free and available to talk.
2. If I want your opinion on how I'm supposed to think and/or live my life, I will ask you for it.
3. Being my friend does not grant you unfettered access to my personal life. If I don't want to talk aboot it, so it is written.
4. If the group is doing something I deem to be boring or suck, I reserve the right not to do it.
5. If I ask a yes or no question, I expect a yes or no answer. Not an excuse or a dissertation.
6. It is okay to listen to Fall Out Boy. It is NOT OKAY to look like you listen to Fall Out Boy.
7. There are two types of people in this world: people who like a strong cup of coffee, and people who should just switch to decaf and stop complaining when I make the coffee too strong.
8. If I'm at the gym and have my headphones on, don't start a conversation with me.
9. The Good Lord gives us twenty four perfectly good hours a day, and unless you've got company, why waste them in bed?
10. Be excellent to each other.